Federal and provincial regulations governing Canadian organizations and businesses can be a maze of complexity.
We work with some of the largest and most sophisticated public and private sector employers in British Columbia and across Canada, delivering solutions to these regulatory issues.
With extensive knowledge and practical experience in a wide range of sectors including municipalities, post-secondary education, health care, public and private K-12 education, construction, forestry, marine transportation, mining, retail food and drugs, public transportation, and utilities, we deliver solutions to employers who face a variety of administrative law issues.
- Professional regulation and discipline
- Representation before statutory tribunals
- Statutory appeals
- Judicial reviews
- Public inquiries and coroner’s inquests
- Legislation and by-law interpretation
- School law issues
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Constitutional and Charter claims