In the modern workplace, successful organizations are dependent on a strong relationship between management and employees.
Understanding and appropriately navigating the management-employee relationship is critical. We aim to understand your workplace and the evolving trends and issues within your industry.
We provide practical and relevant advice based on our knowledge of our clients’ businesses, keeping in mind both their day-to-day operations and long-term strategic business goals. Our lawyers, who are leaders in the field of employment law, are committed to providing sensible, practical, and cost-effective solutions.
Our priority is each client’s short-term and long-term success.
- Wrongful dismissal advice and litigation
- Judicial review of statutory tribunal decisions
- Workplace bullying and harassment claims
- Policy development and implementation
- Employment class action litigation
- Employment standards issues
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Employee and manager training
- Compensation issues
- Performance management, discipline, and discharge
- Professional discipline
- Employment issues in mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring
- Employment non-solicitation and non-competition issues
- Workplace investigations
- Attendance management
- Employment contracts, including executive contracts
- Protection of employer’s confidential information
- Federal unjust dismissal claims
Roper Greyell’s approach to employment law is thorough, courteous, and professional. They are our most trusted resource.
– Laurie Coburn, CHRP, Senior Human Resources Manager | National Money Mart Company