Privacy is an emerging issue in today's workplace. Privacy and information management issues are intertwined in all facets of the modern workplace.
With a deep bench of lawyers who are knowledgeable in provincial and federal privacy and access to information law, we help our public and private sector clients meet and exceed industry standards.
We partner with our clients to manage day-to-day issues and develop strategies to plan for the future. We take a strategic, practical, and cost-effective approach to privacy issues, creatively solving complex privacy issues that affect our clients’ workplace operations.
- Advise on privacy and access obligations
- Draft or modify consent, notification, and other forms and agreements
- Develop and review privacy-related policies and procedures
- Respond to access requests
- Train employees and management on privacy compliance
- Identify potential liability issues
- Represent employers on complaints made under privacy legislation
- Document retention policies and advice
Roper Greyell has an ability to quickly understand and offer sound advice in a very thoughtful and responsive manner. They offer a genuine level of engagement and concern for the best interests of a School District.
– Scott Stanley, Director of Human Resources | North Vancouver School District #44