Our depth and breadth of experience allows us to skillfully litigate all manner of disputes, including complex and multijurisdictional disputes, on our clients’ behalf. Our lawyers have appeared at all levels of provincial and federal courts, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
Prior to litigation, we explore all alternative dispute resolution options including mediation, negotiation, and arbitration. We work collaboratively with our clients during the litigation process and are committed to resolving the issues as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal
- Partnership disputes
- Commercial arbitrations
- Defamation actions
- Contract and tort claims
- Jurisdictional disputes
- Post-employment competition or solicitation disputes
- Judicial reviews and appeals of tribunal decisions
- Appeals of Supreme Court and Court of Appeal decisions
- Constitutional and Charter cases
- Disability plan administration disputes and subrogation claims
- Contempt applications
Roper Greyell’s commitment and diligence have translated into a near perfect success rate and have helped us manage some very difficult situations.Frank Monteleone, Vice President, HR & OD | Rexall (Katz Group Canada Ltd.)