Roper Greyell is proud to be the exclusive representative of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA) in British Columbia. The ELA is the largest network of labor and employment lawyers worldwide.
Regional Employment Law Briefings on the Gig Economy
- Cambodia: Seniority Payments in Cambodia: How is this Impacting Businesses in Cambodia?
- China: Court Finds Gig Economy Workers are Protected for Employment Laws
- Italy: Gig Economy Case Law
- Malta: Up for a Gig? The Risks of Worker Misclassification in the “Gig Economy”
- Peru: Expectation in Peru for Proposed Legislation that Considers Digital Platform Users as “Employees”
Middle East Africa
- CA, Saskatoon: Gig Economy: Pros and Cons
- US, Maryland: NLRB Finds Certain Gig Economy Workers to be Independent Contractors
- US, New York: What is “Employment” in the Gig Economy?
October 10, 2019
LACCA Live Regional Miami Meeting 2019
As proud Sponsors of this event, we encourage you to stop by out exhibit table for the best Global HR Legal Solutions.
The Employment Law Alliance provides complimentary webinars to present insight and analysis on global employment law for corporate executives and HR professionals.
View our archives at your convenience.