As the situation with COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) continues to develop, the health, safety and well-being of our clients, firm members, suppliers and colleagues remains top of mind in our decision-making here at Roper Greyell.
We strongly believe in a partnership between our clients, and as your partner, we are here to be of service during challenging times. Be assured that we are open for business and have a comprehensive plan in place to ensure we can continue to offer you the highest-level of service.
Roper Greyell is already set-up and optimized for firm members to work remotely, if necessary, to ensure business continuity.
Roper Greyell has taken a proactive approach to this situation, and would like to share some of the actions already in place to safeguard our firm members and visitors:
- We have increased cleaning protocols within the office and provided guidance to employees and visitors on best-practices to reduce the risk of transmission
- We have policies in place regarding any members who are feeling ill or might otherwise be at increased risk of transmission
- We have implemented measures recommended by the Provincial government including social distancing and travel restrictions
- Larger face to face meetings have been postponed and smaller meetings have been moved to conference calls
- All upcoming Workplace Law Education Series events have been moved to webinar formats
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and provide updates through our website and via email.
If you have questions specific to COVID-19 policies or procedures for your business please continue to reach out to our team members. We want to assure you that we are well prepared to respond to your business needs while also meeting the needs of firm members and our obligation to do our part in minimizing the impact of COVID-19.