Roper Greyell is proud to be the exclusive representative of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA) in British Columbia. The ELA is the largest network of labor and employment lawyers worldwide.
Regional Employment Law Briefings, July 2019
- Hong Kong: Triumph of the Rainbow: CFA Recognizes Spousal Benefits and Joint-Tax Right for Same Sex Married Couples
- Myanmar: Deployment of Employees in Myanmar
- United Arab Emirates: Exploring the Recent Shift in Residency Policy in UAE and Saudi Arabia
- CA, British Columbia: Canada’s Digital Chapter: The Problem of Trust in a Growing Digital World
- US, Kansas: Mind the Gap: Kansas City Bars Employers from Inquiring into Wage Histories of Job Applicants
LACCA Live Regional Miami Meeting, October 10, 2019
The Employment Law Alliance is proud to be a sponsor at the regional meeting in Miami. If you are attending this event, be sure to stop by our booth! We look forward to meeting you during our presentation.
The Employment Law Alliance provides complimentary webinars to present insight and analysis on global employment law for corporate executives and HR professionals. View our archives at your convenience.