Regional Employment Law Briefings, August 2019
This Month’s Hot Topic
Much has been written in the news about the politics of Brexit. But this news doesn’t always communicate the employment law aspects of Brexit. In this month’s spotlight feature, Brexit Update – The Current Status of the Common Travel Area, author Ailbhe Dennehy highlights what it means for British and Irish citizens working in Ireland and the UK.
The movement of workers within the EU is also going to be reviewed in great detail in next month’s complimentary webinar, Posting of Employees in EU. Register today!
- United Arab Emirates: Encouraging Foreign Investment and Creating a Knowledge Economy
- CA, Ontario: Case Analysis: Employer Rehires Terminated Employee Under Cloud of Sexual Harassment Complaint
- US, Florida: Cannabis Industry E-lert: Federal Appellate Court to Review Idaho Seizure of Industrial Hemp
- US, Missouri: Missouri Supreme Court Rules the MHRA’s Prohibition Against Sexual Stereotyping Protects Gay and Transgender Employees and Students
- US, Oklahoma: Legislation Reduces Barriers for Applicants with Criminal Convictions to Obtain Occupational Licenses
- US, West Virginia: FDA Holds First Public Hearing on CBD Regulation
Posting of Employees in EU, September 12, 2019
In this webinar, we will examine the employment laws to consider when sending workers to another Member State in accordance with the protections set forth by the Posting of Workers Directive. Join us to learn about rules, constraints, employee entitlements, and employer obligations when posting employees to another Member State.
The Employment Law Alliance provides complimentary webinars to present insight and analysis on global employment law for corporate executives and HR professionals. View our archives at your convenience.