Roper Greyell is proud to be the exclusive representative of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA) in British Columbia. The ELA is the largest network of labor and employment lawyers worldwide.
Regional Employment Law Briefings on Workplace Bullying
- Japan: Legislation of Employers’ Obligation to Prevent Power Harassment and Measures that Should be Taken by Employers to Prevent Power Harassment
- Malaysia: Workplace Bullying and Harassment: Employer Held Accountable for Failure to Investigate Employee Complaints
- Czech Republic: Workplace Bullying:Prohibitions and Protections
- Finland: Employer’s Obligation to Act in Case of Workplace Bullying and Harassment
Middle East Africa
- Panama: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Peru: The New Rules Governing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
The Employment Law Alliance provides complimentary webinars to present insight and analysis on global employment law for corporate executives and HR professionals.
View our archives at your convenience.