Roper Greyell is proud to be the exclusive representative of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA) in British Columbia. The ELA is the largest network of labor and employment lawyers worldwide. This monthly publication is a vehicle by which ELA firms can provide timely legal information to global clients.
Regional Employment Law Briefings, April 2019
- CA, Nova Scotia: The Disadvantages of Unclear Collective Agreements
- US, California: Return of the NLRB Employee vs. Independent Contractors Test
- US, Maryland: Mandating Arbitration in Agreements Prove Troublesome
- US, Oklahoma: Equal Pay Updates
- Non-Compete Agreements in Portuguese-Speaking African Countries April 18, 2019
- Non-Compete Agreements are often seen as a limitation to an employee’s fundamental “freedom to work”. Join us in this interactive webinar as we examine this complex topic and its varied legal solutions in the PALOP jurisdictions: Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique and Sao Tome & Principe.
- Employee Mobility & Family Migration: What HR Executives Need to Know May 14, 2019
- Join us as we present Part 2 of a series of discussions surrounding immigration and its effect on employee mobility, compliance procedures for employees and more! Register today for this interactive webinar!